Saturday, May 23, 2009

PAL Website: Dummy or Real?

This is my third time to book an online flight with PAL's website but unfortunately after every payment transactions entering card number and verification, it always states: "your transaction has been cancelled...."

Oh well...i guess something's wrong with their server. I've been wanting to go back to our home province soon so I took the risk of double payment in my credit card and did the transaction again delivering frustrating results. Same scenario occurred. Something is wrong with their site I guess. Maybe it was just a dummy site.

I also tried booking online few weeks back when they had their Real Deal Promo on cheaper international flights which turned out to be not so real after all since same dilemma occurred. Please go and check out their site at www.philippineairlines.com and see if same scenario applies to you.

Let me know if it works for you so that I could try it out again.

No comments: