Thursday, October 23, 2008

Great News at Work

How sweet it is to receive great unexpected news!I cannot contain my happiness when my boss announced the good news. 

I always marvel how God's hand work in our lives. Whenever we feel low, He always have His way of lifting us up. I've almost reached financial and career lowdown but I never stopped dreaming that someday, money will start pouring in and I will soon climb the senior management corporate ladder. 

It's been almost a month since I hoped and prayed for a promotion by next year to help augment our family income. I was relatively surprised and thankful that I got promoted earlier than expected. I thank our boss and the upper management who had us for exceptional promotion effective this month.

With higher position comes bigger responsibility. I am not afraid to fly and I know they will now grant me the opportunity to do so---- My wings are now ready and I am about to soar for my family, for myself and for the company I'm currently working with.

I look forward to spending more exciting years ahead. I wonder how I will look like when I receive my 40 years of service award in this company by 2040! 

1 comment:

aimee said...

you truly deserve this EG :)
here's to more success in overcoming the many more obstacles you will encounter.
and remember, i'm here for you, always :)