Sunday, December 7, 2008

Please Save Up

In trying times everybody needs to save.. This is a request I always tell myself and always pray that my husband will finally learn how to do ....

With marriage, one's money is in a way the other's money.. One's success is the family's success, debt by one is also carried by everyone.

For a family of four with house mortgage, bills and monthly dues to pay, children to feed and needs that should be taken cared of at a given fee, every peso counts.

I used to struggle to make ends meet. With the recent salary increase I'm glad I've managed to keep the family finance afloat...For now, I hope and pray that my husband will try to manage his finances better as I know he has started to be conscious of his spending.. 

Spend less is the priority for now..Save up and invest if can be done simultaneously or a choice between the two. I know in time and in the very near future we ( I mentioned "we" as his expenditure is also in a way our spending as a family, my savings and investment will also be his investment and the entire family's) will be able to spend less, save some more, invest wisely or be able to look for decent ways to augment income for the family.

No comments: