Friday, December 12, 2008

The Secret on Christmas Party

Did you ever believe that whatever it is that you think of would likely happen? My mantra has always been to keep on thinking positive thoughts, keep on dreaming and keep on believing!

I just practiced The Secret during our Christmas party earlier. Few hours ago, while attending the Christmas party, I was joking with my colleagues that I will win a prize in tonight's Christmas Party raffle. They initially laughed at my idea but also supported me on it. We had an agreement that we will not go home until all winners of the Christmas party raffle have been announced. 

True enough, I wasn't able to contain my excitement when my name was announced as one of the major prize winners. I got so happy that I won as I've originally thought! 

No comments: