Thursday, November 6, 2008

From PLDT to Bayan Tel

I've always been a PLDT subscriber for more than 3 years now but after checking out Bayan Tel's attractive offer in the daily newspaper, I decided to give up my PLDT subscription and shift to Bayan Tel Wireless phone. Although monthly subscription fee is relatively the same between the two networks, what's good about my new subscription is that I could take unlimited calls nationwide. I even have about a few hundred bucks worth of SMS and calls allocation made to other cellphone networks. 

Bayan Tel has improved on their coverage. I'm relatively happy with the switch as I now have a wireless phone that I could conveniently bring anywhere we go. I don't have to worry about long distance calls as I could call my family back in our hometown for as long as I want since they are also Bayan Tel subscribers for about 5 years now.

No comments: