Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Wake Up Routine

I have a few morning habits that I have been accustomed to. Sharing some of them in random and wishing to continue these habits until I grow older:

  • Pray. Give thanks to the Lord for giving us another day to live.
  • Urinate. I used to urinate in the middle of the night but nowadays, the first thing I do upon waking up is to go to the bathroom to pee. Sometimes I feel the need to pee few minutes than my usual wake up time. I don't mind though as it cleanses my body from toxins.
  • Drink a glass of water. I always feel thirsty in the morning when I wake up and so I drink a glass of water to quench my thirst. I've learned that drinking a glass of water upon waking up is a good practice as it replenishes the moisture lost in our body the night before.
  • Give your loved ones a hug and/or a kiss whichever comes first. This habit always makes me feel good once done.
I then proceed to eat a healthy breakfast and start doing things that I need to do for the day!

No comments: